Madison Council is a diverse group of dedicated professionals in their twenties and thirties committed to advancing the mission of Madison Square Boys & Girls Club. These leaders volunteer their time, talents, and energy to positively impact the lives of over 5,000 NYC youth.
Your membership enables us to help young people reach their fullest potential by achieving academic success, developing good character & citizenship and adopting healthy lifestyles. The Madison Council also provides professional and social networking opportunities while connecting with others who share a desire to help NYC youth.
The Madison Council supports the organization through:
- Raising awareness and serving as Madison ambassadors
- Organizing and attending fundraisers
- Engaging in volunteer activities at Clubhouses
Members are expected to actively participate in Madison Council meetings, events and/or volunteer activities throughout the year.
- Access to volunteer opportunities at Madison Clubhouses
- Invitations to Madison Council networking and fundraising events (cocktail functions, sporting events, and more)
- Invitations to attend Madison’s signature events at a Madison Council rate (Christmas Tree Ball, Youth of the Year, Salute to Style, and more)
- Opportunities to win Madison Council awards for Top Volunteer, Top Fundraiser, and Outstanding Leader
- Eligibility to chair a Council sub-committee
- All ALL-STAR benefits plus:
- Invitation to attend one annual Board of Trustee engagement
- ALL-STAR benefits plus:
- Invitations to monthly Board of Trustee engagements
- Invitation to one Champion member dinner with a guest
MVP and CHAMPION balance can be reached through personal contributions and/or solicited gifts.
Ready to join? Click here for more information on next steps!