Madison’s Academic Success programs ensure that our members have the support they need to succeed throughout their academic life and graduate from high school ready to pursue college or a career.
- Encourages engagement in learning at an early age
- Complements regular school-day activities
- Enhances academic performance
- Fosters positive study habits and self-discipline
- Provides guidance and resources to keep members on track as they transition through school and on to college
Madison provides homework help and academic enrichment, mentors young people who are at risk for dropping out of school, offers resources so members can build their computer and technology skills, and guides members to explore potential careers and navigate the college application process.